Monetary donations can be made in a variety of ways:
- Using the buttons below to make an electronic donation.
- Printing out our donation worksheet and sending it in with a check.
- Making an in-person donation at one of our events.
- Join the Fred Meyer Rewards program and designate Wiggly Tails Dog Rescue as your community partner. Then use your Rewards card whenever you make a purchase at Fred Meyer or Fred Meyer Jewelers.
- Designate Wiggly Tails Dog Rescue as your nonprofit partner on Amazon Smile, and then use smile.amazon.com every time you make purchase from Amazon. We also have an Amazon Wish List!
- Donating cans and bottles by picking up green bags from a Wiggly Tails event, filling them with empties, and donating them at the BottleDrop Redemption Center in Eugene.
- Supporting a special fundraiser for a dog in need. (These are usually posted to Facebook.)
Wiggly Tails Dog Rescue also has a few dog specific needs that are always welcome donations.
Our Wish List of Animal Supplies:
- (see the full list on Amazon)
- Good quality dog food
- Dog treats, especially Whimzees
- Toys, including small stuffed animals and Kongs
- Potty pads, for house training
- Flea treatment
- Soft blankets or towels
- Leash, harness, and collars (small)
Office Supplies are also welcome donations:
- Photocopy paper for printing
- HP 951 Black Ink